Tuesday 4 April 2017

blog 1- introduction on Humanities and social sciences task assignment

Hello,
this blog post is going to cover some ideas i have so far for my Humanities and social sciences assignment task where we are looking at whether we can design our perfect society or utopia.
I will be working by myself to try and create my own society or utopia. The name of my utopia is Coral crescent island.
Everyday few days i will be posting the progress I've been making on my Utopian society. My Utopian society will be located in the Indian ocean not far away from Australia. the reason as to why I put my island in this location because i wanted to put it somewhere where it would be warm but not to hot and somewhere where people can escape and go to somewhere for a holiday or vacation away from big countries and huge places where society is overwhelmed with people.
goodbye for now :)

1 comment:

  1. FEEDBACK:
    1.we like the name.
    2. nothing
    3. nothing this blog is really good.

    ReplyDelete